We are resuming some in-person classes this summer – those are listed in GREEN. In addition, we will continue with some of our virtual classes which are listed in YELLOW.
TO REGISTER: Click on a class title to get detailed information about that class. Then click the REGISTER HERE link to sign up!
Don’t see the class you want scheduled at a convenient time for you? Our ON DEMAND classes are also available so you can learn how to make the cheeses you want when you want to!
- This event has passed.
CHEESEMAKING 101 + WINE & CHEESE PAIRING at the Winery at Holy Cross Abbey in Canon City, CO!
September 20 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm$45.00
Join us on the road as our new CHEESE CHARIOT rolls into the Winery at Holy Cross Abbey in Canon City, Colorado! We’ll be doing an outdoor event with our new mobile classroom featuring delicious cheeses paired with the winery’s award winning wines (seating on heated veranda in case of bad weather). This Cheesemaking 101 class is an upbeat culinary adventure on how cheese is made and what makes one cheese different from another. You’ll learn:
- The basic art and science behind cheesemaking
- The simple ingredients needed and how to source them
- All about milk – the fundamental building block of cheese
- How to make a simple artisan cheese yourself (with sampling!)
- What makes that bloomy rind on your favorite wedge of Brie?
- How do those blue veins get into blue cheese?
- And much more!
Plus you’ll enjoy wines made right at the Winery at Holy Cross Abbey paired with each cheese.
After the class you can stay and enjoy some delicious cheesy pizza from the wood-fired oven if you wish (not included with price).
Space is limited so register today!
REGISTER HERE – SOLD OUT! If you would like to be on a wait-list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know if anyone cancels.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Due to the high popularity of our classes, we often have a waitlist. Please give us as much notice as possible if you are not going to be able to attend so that we can try to fill your spot.
- Cancellations made 48 hours or more before the class time will receive a full refund
- Cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice will only receive a refund if we can fill your spot.
Don’t see the class you want scheduled at a time convenient for you? Now you can order classes On Demand and watch them at your convenience!
CLASSES ON DEMAND (for more options CLICK HERE):
BEGINNER LEVEL CHEESES:
INTERMEDIATE LEVEL CHEESES:
ADVANCED LEVEL CHEESES:
for more options CLICK HERE