Out of stock
Join us on the road as our new CHEESE CHARIOT rolls into the Winery at Holy Cross Abbey in Canon City, Colorado! We’ll be doing an outdoor event with our new mobile classroom featuring delicious cheeses paired with the winery’s award winning wines (seating on heated veranda in case of bad weather). This Cheesemaking 101 class is an upbeat culinary adventure on how cheese is made and what makes one cheese different from another. You’ll learn:
- The basic art and science behind cheesemaking
- The simple ingredients needed and how to source them
- All about milk – the fundamental building block of cheese
- How to make a simple artisan cheese yourself (with sampling!)
- What makes that bloomy rind on your favorite wedge of Brie?
- How do those blue veins get into blue cheese?
- And much more!
Plus you’ll enjoy wines made right at the Winery at Holy Cross Abbey paired with each cheese.
After the class you can stay and enjoy some delicious cheesy pizza from the wood-fired oven if you wish (not included with price).
Space is limited so register today!
CANCELLATION POLICY: Due to the high popularity of our classes, we often have a waitlist. Please give us as much notice as possible if you are not going to be able to attend so that we can try to fill your spot.
- Cancellations made 48 hours or more before the class time will receive a full refund
- Cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice will only receive a refund if we can fill your spot.