Accessibility Statement for The Art of Cheese
The Art of Cheese is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
The Art of Cheese takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of The Art of Cheese:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Accessibility Widget on Website
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Art of Cheese is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Art of Cheese. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on The Art of Cheese:
- Phone: 303-579-8537
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 11227 N 66th St, Longmont CO 80503
- Postal address: 11227 N 66th St, Longmont CO 80503
- Social Media
We try to respond to feedback within 2-5 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Art of Cheese is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
The Art of Cheese is not compatible with:
- Uploaded images may not have text alternatives
- Some links or controls that open new windows or frames do not open with a warning
- Link text may not be meaningful within context
- Use of placeholder values to label or explain input
- ARIA regions, landmarks and HTML sections may not be identifiable
Accessibility of The Art of Cheese relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
The Art of Cheese assessed the accessibility of The Art of Cheese by the following approaches:
An evaluation report for The Art of Cheese is available at: https://www.webaccessibility.com/results/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftheartofcheese.com%2F.