28 in stock
Join us for this LIVE Virtual Home Cheesemaking class utilizing the Zoom conferencing platform! Today’s class will cover Mascarpone & Quark – two very good beginner cheeses.
This live, interactive session will happen at 11:00 am MT. But don’t worry if you can’t attend the session at that time! A recording will be available for you to watch at your convenience shortly after the live session.
Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Register for the class
Step 2: Once you register, you’ll receive an e-mail with links to the session(s), recipes, and a list of equipment and ingredients needed (and where to source them).
Step 3: If you don’t already have it, download the Zoom software onto your computer or personal devise. It’s easy and it’s free and you’ll find it at Zoom.us
Step 4: On the date and time of your class(es) simply click on the link to attend the session and start learning how to make cheese! Or if you can’t make it at that time, watch the recorded session which will be e-mailed to you at the conclusion of each day and you can watch it at your leisure.
Step 5: At the conclusion of the third session, you will be invited to join me weekly for 1 month at my “Cheese Chat” sessions on Zoom for live Q&A, troubleshooting, and show-n-tell.
Your registration fee includes:
- Unlimited access to our 20 minute Cheesemaking 101 online course;
- Interactive instruction with Live Q & A time;
- Downloadable recipes;
- Several bonus recipes for desserts and appetizers made with your homemade cheeses;
- Unlimited access for 1 year to the recorded versions of the cheesemaking session;
- Invitation to weekly “Cheese Chats” for 1 month where you can ask questions in real time via Zoom.