Out of stock
The Art of Cheese’s CHEESE CHARIOT plans to roll into Country Road Vines & Wines for a tasty and educational cheesemaking and wine & cheese pairing class on July 16th! We’ll be doing an indoor class in their beautiful classroom featuring delicious cheeses paired with the perfect wines from their winery. This Cheesemaking 101 class is an upbeat culinary adventure on how cheese is made and what makes one cheese different from another. You’ll learn:
- The basic art and science behind cheesemaking
- The simple ingredients needed and how to source them
- All about milk – the fundamental building block of cheese
- How to make a simple artisan cheese yourself (with sampling!)
- What makes that bloomy rind on your favorite wedge of Brie?
- How do those blue veins get into blue cheese?
- And much more!
Plus you’ll enjoy wines made right at the winery paired with each cheese.