2 in stock
Join us for 7 Days of LIVE Virtual Home Cheesemaking Instruction utilizing the Zoom conferencing platform! I’m challenging you to learn how to make one cheese per day over the course of 7 days and I’ll walk you through it one step at a time.
These live, interactive sessions will happen at 12:00 pm MT May 18-24. But don’t worry if you can’t attend the sessions at those times! A recording will be available for you to watch at your convenience shortly after each live session.
These are the cheeses we’ll cover each day:
- Day One: Mascarpone
- Day Two: Paneer
- Day Three: Chevre/Fromage Blanc
- Day Four: Quark
- Day Five: Cottage Cheese
- Day Six: Feta
- Day Seven: Guido’s Italian Hard Cheese
Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Register here
Step 2: Once you register, you’ll receive an e-mail with links to the first session, recipes, and a list of equipment and ingredients needed (and where to source them).
Step 3: If you don’t already have it, download the Zoom software onto your computer or personal devise. It’s easy and it’s free and you’ll find it at Zoom.us
Step 4: On May 18 at 12:00 pm MT, simply click on the link to attend the session and start learning how to make cheese! Or if you can’t make it at that time, watch the recorded session which will be e-mailed to you at the conclusion of each day and you can watch it at your leisure.
Step 5: At the end of each day, you’ll receive a link to the next day’s session.
Step 6: At the conclusion of the 7 Day Challenge, you will be invited to join me weekly for 3 months at my “Cheese Chat” sessions on Zoom for live Q&A, troubleshooting, and show-n-tell.
Your registration fee includes:
- Unlimited access to our 20 minute Cheesemaking 101 online course;
- Interactive instruction for 7 different cheeses on 7 different days;
- Live Q&A sessions each day;
- Downloadable recipes for all 7 cheeses;
- Several bonus recipes for desserts and appetizers made with your homemade cheeses;
- Unlimited access for 1 year to the recorded versions of each daily session;
- Invitation to weekly “Cheese Chats” for 3 months where you can ask questions in real time via Zoom.