KEY: In-Person, On-the-farm classes are listed in GREEN. Live Zoom classes are listed in YELLOW. Offsite classes are listed in PURPLE. Special Events are listed in RED. Private Events are listed in ORANGE.
TO REGISTER: Click on a class title to get detailed information about that class. Then click the REGISTER HERE link to sign up!
- This event has passed.
Cheesemaking Bootcamp – Day Two: Intermediate Cheeses
August 20, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$100.00
Join us for 1, 2 or 3 days of cheesemaking classes! We’ll cover all 10 of our home-cheesemaking classes plus a few bonus activities (like creamery and farm tours!).
Day One (Aug 19): Beginner Cheeses (Bronze-level) 9:30 – 2:30
- Soft Cheeses: Chèvre, Fromage Blanc, Cream & Cottage Cheese
- Mozzarella, Ricotta & Burrata
- Ethnic Cheeses: Feta & Queso Fresco
- Intro to Hard Cheeses
Day Two (Aug 20): Intermediate Cheeses (Silver-level) 10:00 – 2:30
- Mold-Ripened Cheeses: Brie & Camembert, Mold-Ripened Goat, Sainte Maure
- Washed-Curd Cheeses: Colby & Havarti
- Washed-Rind Cheeses: Trappist-Style Cheeses
Day Three (Aug 21): Advanced Cheeses (Gold-level) 10:00 – 2:30
- Alpine Cheeses: Jarlsberg, Gruyere
- Blue Cheeses: Castle Blue, Gorgonzola, Fourme d’Ambert
- Cheddar Cheeses: Farmhouse Cheddar, Milkmaid Cheddar
This class will be taught at Launch Longmont (350 Terry St.) plus we will take a brief tour of Haystack Mountain Goat Cheese creamery either over the lunch hour or at the end of the day (details still being worked out)! Bring a light lunch to compliment the cheese samplings.
Day One Only: $135 – Register Here
Day Two Only: $100 – Register Here
Day Three Only: $100 – Register Here
All Three Days: $300 – Register Here
Don’t see the class you want scheduled at a time convenient for you? Now you can order classes On Demand and watch them at your convenience!
CLASSES ON DEMAND (for more options CLICK HERE):
BEGINNER LEVEL CHEESES:
INTERMEDIATE LEVEL CHEESES:
ADVANCED LEVEL CHEESES:
for more options CLICK HERE