KEY: In-Person, On-the-farm classes are listed in GREEN. Live Zoom classes are listed in YELLOW. Offsite classes are listed in PURPLE. Special Events are listed in RED. Private Events are listed in ORANGE.
TO REGISTER: Click on a class title to get detailed information about that class. Then click the REGISTER HERE link to sign up!
- This event has passed.
Cheesemaking Bootcamp – Day Three: Advanced Cheeses
August 21, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$100.00
Join us for 1, 2 or 3 days of cheesemaking classes! We’ll cover all 10 of our home-cheesemaking classes plus a few bonus activities (like creamery and farm tours!).
Day One (Aug 19): Beginner Cheeses (Bronze-level) 9:30 – 2:30
- Soft Cheeses: Chèvre, Fromage Blanc, Cream & Cottage Cheese
- Mozzarella, Ricotta & Burrata
- Ethnic Cheeses: Feta & Queso Fresco
- Intro to Hard Cheeses
Day Two (Aug 20): Intermediate Cheeses (Silver-level) 10:00 – 2:30
- Mold-Ripened Cheeses: Brie & Camembert, Mold-Ripened Goat, Sainte Maure
- Washed-Curd Cheeses: Colby & Havarti
- Washed-Rind Cheeses: Trappist-Style Cheeses
Day Three (Aug 21): Advanced Cheeses (Gold-level) 10:00 – 2:30
- Alpine Cheeses: Jarlsberg, Gruyere
- Blue Cheeses: Castle Blue, Gorgonzola, Fourme d’Ambert
- Cheddar Cheeses: Farmhouse Cheddar, Milkmaid Cheddar
This class will be taught at Launch Longmont (350 Terry St.)
We will go to the Cheese Importers in downtown Longmont for lunch (cost of lunch is not included in the registration fee).
Day One Only: $135 – Register Here
Day Two Only: $100 – Register Here
Day Three Only: $100 – Register Here
All Three Days: $300 – Register Here
Don’t see the class you want scheduled at a time convenient for you? Now you can order classes On Demand and watch them at your convenience!
CLASSES ON DEMAND (for more options CLICK HERE):
BEGINNER LEVEL CHEESES:
INTERMEDIATE LEVEL CHEESES:
ADVANCED LEVEL CHEESES:
for more options CLICK HERE