KEY: In-Person, On-the-farm classes are listed in GREEN. Live Zoom classes are listed in YELLOW. Offsite classes are listed in PURPLE. Special Events are listed in RED. Private Events are listed in ORANGE.
TO REGISTER: Click on a class title to get detailed information about that class. Then click the REGISTER HERE link to sign up!
CHEESEMAKING 101 w/ WINE & CHEESE PAIRING at Blue Mountain Vineyards in Berthoud, CO – 6:00 pm
September 1 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45.00
The Art of Cheese and Blue Mountain Vineyards are partnering to bring you this exciting end-of-season event at the winery! Join us for a tasty and educational cheesemaking and wine & cheese pairing class featuring delicious cheeses paired with the perfect wines from Blue Mountain. This Cheesemaking 101 class is an upbeat culinary adventure on how cheese is made and what makes one cheese different from another. You’ll learn:
- The basic art and science behind cheesemaking
- The simple ingredients needed and how to source them
- All about milk – the fundamental building block of cheese
- How to make a simple artisan cheese yourself (with sampling!)
- What makes that bloomy rind on your favorite wedge of Brie?
- How do those blue veins get into blue cheese?
- And much more!
Plus you’ll enjoy wines made right at the winery paired with each cheese.
Space is limited so register today!
CANCELLATION POLICY: Due to the high popularity of our classes, we often have a waitlist. Please give us as much notice as possible if you are not going to be able to attend so that we can try to fill your spot.
- Cancellations made 48 hours or more before the class time will receive a full refund
- Cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice will only receive a refund if we can fill your spot.
Thanks! We look forward to seeing you!
Don’t see the class you want scheduled at a time convenient for you? Now you can order classes On Demand and watch them at your convenience!
CLASSES ON DEMAND (for more options CLICK HERE):
BEGINNER LEVEL CHEESES:
INTERMEDIATE LEVEL CHEESES:
ADVANCED LEVEL CHEESES:
for more options CLICK HERE