KEY: In-Person, On-the-farm classes are listed in GREEN. Live Zoom classes are listed in YELLOW. Offsite classes are listed in PURPLE. Special Events are listed in RED. Private Events are listed in ORANGE.
TO REGISTER: Click on a class title to get detailed information about that class. Then click the REGISTER HERE link to sign up!
- This event has passed.
CHEESEMAKING 101 PLUS BEER PAIRING at Garth’s Brew Bar in Madison, WI
June 9, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$45.00
- The basic art and science behind cheesemaking
- The simple ingredients needed and how to source them
- All about milk – the fundamental building block of cheese
- How to make a simple artisan cheese yourself (with sampling!)
- How to perfectly pair your homemade cheese with beer
CANCELLATION POLICY: Due to the high popularity of our classes, we often have a wait list. Please give us as much notice as possible if you are not going to be able to attend so that we can try to fill your spot.
- Cancellations made 48 hours or more before the class time will receive a full refund
- Cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice will only receive a refund if we can fill your spot.
- If you must cancel, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to do so or text 303-579-9537
Thanks! We look forward to seeing you!
Don’t see the class you want scheduled at a time convenient for you? Now you can order classes On Demand and watch them at your convenience!
CLASSES ON DEMAND (for more options CLICK HERE):
BEGINNER LEVEL CHEESES:
INTERMEDIATE LEVEL CHEESES:
ADVANCED LEVEL CHEESES:
for more options CLICK HERE