KEY: In-Person, On-the-farm classes are listed in GREEN. Live Zoom classes are listed in YELLOW. Offsite classes are listed in PURPLE. Special Events are listed in RED. Private Events are listed in ORANGE.
TO REGISTER: Click on a class title to get detailed information about that class. Then click the REGISTER HERE link to sign up!
- This event has passed.
Cheesemaking 101 – 7:00 pm
September 4, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm$25.00
This one hour presentation will introduce the beginning cheesemaker to the world of home-cheesemaking.
We’ll taste some delicious cheese samples while covering:
- Basic equipment and ingredients
- Milk options and considerations (fresh vs store-bought, raw vs pasteurized, homogenized vs cream-top, organic vs non-organic, local sources, etc.)
- The science behind cheesemaking
- Good recipes to start with
- Resources for ingredients, equipment, and books
We will make a delicious and easy version of handcrafted ricotta during class which you’ll get to sample fresh and warm!
Don’t see the class you want scheduled at a time convenient for you? Now you can order classes On Demand and watch them at your convenience!
CLASSES ON DEMAND (for more options CLICK HERE):
BEGINNER LEVEL CHEESES:
INTERMEDIATE LEVEL CHEESES:
ADVANCED LEVEL CHEESES:
for more options CLICK HERE